For the dough:
- 375 grams King Arthur GF Multipurpose Flour (approximately 3 cups)
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar, lightly packed
- 1 Tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 Tablespoons melted butter
- 4 ounces cream cheese, cold and cut into cubes
- 3/4 cup milk
For the cinnamon sugar coating for dough:
- 1/2 cup granulated white sugar
- 1 Tablespoon ground cinnamon
For the caramel glaze:
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup half and half
- 1/4 cup butter
- Dash of salt
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Spray a Bundt pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt, whisk to blend.
- Drizzle melted butter over dry ingredients, then add cream cheese.
- Add milk and stir with spoon until dough is uniform.
- Combine sugar and cinnamon coating ingredients.
- Scoop dough in Tablespoon portions, give each dough ball a good coating with the cinnamon sugar mixture, then place in the prepared pan.
- Evenly sprinkle leftover cinnamon sugar over the top of dough in the baking pan.
- Place the pan in your preheated oven and bake 25 minutes.
- Combine all ingredients except vanilla extract in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Stir until mixture bubbles, then cook about 5 minutes.
- Removed from heat; set aside.
- When bread is baked, remove from oven, pour about 2/3 of the glaze over the top and allow it to cool in the pan for about 15-20 minutes.
- After cooling time, invert bread carefully onto a serving plate. Pour remaining glaze over the top of the bread and serve.