For the Sweet Goddess Vinaigrette:
- 3 Tbsp red wine vinegar
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp dijon mustard
- 1 Clove Garlic, mashed
- 2 tsp Maple Syrup or more, to taste
- 1/2 tsp each Sea Salt and Freshly Ground Pepper
- 1/4 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
For the Bowl:
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 package of Fresh Spiralized Sweet Potatoes
- 1 Cup fresh green beans, chopped into bite sized pieces
- 1 Cup sugar snap peas, chopped into bite sized pieces
- 1 Package of Seeds of Change Quinoa and Brown Rice, (or 2 cups cooked quinoa)
- 2 Cups fresh spinach, chopped
- 1/2 package of Fresh Spiralized Beets
- 2 Avocado, pitted and sliced
- 1 Cup pumpkin/pepita seeds, roasted and salted
For the Vinaigrette –
In a bowl, combine vinegar, lemon juice, dijon mustard, garlic, maple syrup, salt and pepper. Mix well. Slowly add in olive oil and whisk until emulsified (combined). Adjust seasonings to taste.
For the Bowl –
In a medium saucepan, heat olive oil over medium heat and sauté green beans, snap peas, and sweet potatoes until tender. Season with salt and stir to combine.
When veggies are tender, add in grains and spinach and stir to combine. Cook until spinach wilts and grains heat through, then turn off heat.
Assemble the bowls. Divide mixture among 4-6 large, shallow, bowls. Top each with beets, avocado slices, and a big heap of pumpkin seeds.
Drizzle about 3 tablespoons of vinaigrette generously over each bowl.