- 1 lb. Chicken Breast, chopped or ground
- 1 bag Coleslaw Mix
- 1/2 cup Yellow Onion, diced
- 1 Tbsp. Sesame Oil
- 1 Tbsp. Rice Vinegar
- 2 tsp. Minced Garlic
- 1 tsp. Ground Ginger
- 1/4 cup Soy Sauce
- 1 Tbsp. Hoisin Sauce
- 1/4 – 1/2 cup Lightly Salted, Chopped Peanuts
- Heat a wok or large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add chicken and cook until no longer pink.
- Add onion, sesame oil, and rice vinegar.
- Cook until onion is starting to soften and turn translucent.
- Add coleslaw mix, garlic, ginger, soy sauce, and hoisin sauce. Cook mixture until cabbage begins to wilt. Toss with peanuts and cook and additional 2 – 3 minutes.