- 1 1/2 ounces vodka
- 1 oz. cranberry juice
- 1/2 oz. peppermint schnapps
- 1 tbsp. red granulated sugar
- crushed candy canes (for the rim)
- slice of lemon
- small candy cane, for garnishing
- frozen cranberries, for garnishing
- fresh mint, for garnishing
- Shake the vodka, cranberry juice, and peppermint schnapps with crushed ice in a martini shaker for 20 seconds.
- Smash a few candy canes until finely crushed and mix with the red sugar.
- Rub the martini glass with the lemon and dip the edges into the crushed candy cane mixture.
- Garnish with candy canes, cranberries, and mint.