- ½ stick unsalted butter
- 1 onion diced
- 2 stalks celery, diced
- ½ bunch collard greens, cleaned and chopped
- ½ lb Clifty Farms Ham, chopped
- 1 ½ cups mixed chicken stock/white wine
- 2 eggs beaten
- 2 cups cornbread cubes
- 2 cups white toasted bread, cubed
- 1 tbsp Cajun seasoning
- In a large skillet melt butter over medium high heat.
- Add onion and celery and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add collards, ham and chicken stock/wine mixture. Let cook about 10 minutes.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs and add cubed bread, cornbread and Cajun seasoning.
- Take contents from the pan and mix into the bowl with bread/egg mixture and toss all together very well.
- Place into a baking dish and cook on 375 for about 45 minutes or until lightly browned on top.