- 5 cups cornbread, prepared and crumbled
- 3 biscuits, prepared and crumbled
- 1 tbsp. poultry seasoning
- 1 tbsp. sage
- 1 tsp. salt, to taste
- 1 tsp. pepper, to taste
- 1 cup celery, diced
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 4 tbsp. salted butter
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups chicken broth fresh parsley, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, crumble prepared biscuits and cornbread, add sage, poultry seasoning, salt, and pepper; stir to incorporate.
- In a skillet, sauté celery and onion in butter until slightly softened and translucent, stir into the bread and seasoning mix.
- In a separate bowl, whisk eggs together and then mix in the chicken broth. Add this liquid mixture to dry bread crumb mixture, stir well to coat the bread.
- Lightly spray a glass rectangular baking dish with vegetable spray and add the dressing. Bake for 45 minutes. Garnish with parsley.