- 14 oz Bag of Preshredded Cole Slaw
- 1⁄2 cup chopped Bell Peppers (I use red, yellow, and green)
- 1⁄2 cup chopped Red Onion 1 tsp. salt
- 1⁄4 cup Vegetable Oil
- 1 tsp. Dry Mustard
- 1 tsp. Celery Seed
- 1⁄4 tsp. Ground Black Pepper 1⁄2 cup White Wine Vinegar 1 tsp. Dijon Mustard
- Combine the preshredded cole slaw mix with the bell peppers and red onion.
- Mix the salt, oil, dry mustard, celery seed, black pepper, vinegar and Dijon mustard in a bowl to make the dressing.
- Combine slaw and dressing.