- 12 cups puffed rice cereal
- 2 cups roasted, salted almonds
- 2 cups dark chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 Tablespoons coconut oil
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees F.
- Place a small sauce pot of water on the stove, and bring to a simmer.
- Line two sheet pans with parchment paper, and set aside.
- Place the puffed rice, cinnamon, almonds, and 1⁄2 cup chocolate chips in a large bowl. Toss to combine.
- In a stainless steel bowl, combine remaining 1 1⁄2 cups chocolate chips, honey, water, coconut oil, vanilla extract, and almond extract. Place the bowl over the simmering pot of water, stirring often, so it doesn’t burn.
- Once all of the chocolate mixture is melted and smooth, pour it over the cereal and almond mixture. Toss the mixture with a couple of spoons until the cereal and nuts are thoroughly coated with chocolate.
- Spread the mixture evenly between the two pans.