- 1 lb. (approximate) Harvest Farms Chicken Tenders
- 1 lb. Laura Lynn Premium Sliced Bacon
- 1 1/2 tsp McCormick’s Grill Mates Smokehouse Maple Seasoning
- 13 oz. Laura Lynn Sweet & Hot Nacho Sliced Jalapenos
- 4 tablespoons Unicoi Preserves Cherry Jalapeno Spread
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees and line a baking sheet with Laura Lynn aluminum foil.
- Cut each chicken tender into 3 pieces, approximately 1 1/2 inches each. Place in bowl and toss with Smokehouse Maple Seasoning.
- Slice bacon slices into thirds. You will not use the whole pack of bacon unless you are doing a larger quantity of chicken poppers (if so, you will need more chicken tenders.)
- Use a fork to place approximately half the jar of jalapeno slices into a small work bowl.
- To assemble poppers, place a piece of chicken on cutting board, top with a jalapeno slice, then wrap bacon around popper so both ends overlap on the bottom. Place on baking sheet.
- Repeat until all chicken pieces have been used.
- Bake on bottom rack of preheated oven 13-15 minutes, chicken and bacon will be cooked but bacon will not be completely crispy.
- Spoon Unicoi Preserves Cherry Jalapeno Spread into a microwave-safe bowl and microwave approximately 10 seconds to loosen. Use a silicone brush to baste the chicken poppers with the Cherry Jalapeno Spread.
- Broil for 2-3 minutes, to crisp bacon and set glaze. Keep your eye on it while broiling!