- 1 Cup Grits
- 1 lb Hot Sausage, cooked and drained
- 8 Eggs
- 1.5 Cups Milk
- 1 tsp McCormick’s Ground Mustard
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
- Dash Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/4 Cup Butter
- 2 Cups Sharp Cheddar Cheese, shredded and divided
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Make your grits according to package instruc- tions.
- Meanwhile, cook sausage in large skillet and drain fat.
- In a large bowl, mix eggs, milk, spices and Worcestershire sauce.
- Slowly add egg mixture to the grits and mix well.
- Add butter and half of the cheese (1 cup) and mix well.
- Pour into greased 3 qt casserole dish and bake for 1 to 1.5 hours.
- During the last few minutes, sprinkle remaining cheese over the top to melt.
Allow to cool for 15 minutes, then enjoy!