- 1/2 cup brown rice flour
- 1/2 cup hot sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- 3 cups cauliflower florets, cut into 1.5-inch pieces
- Preheat the oven to 450°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and brush the paper with the cooking spray or oil.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the flour, 1/4 cup of the hot sauce, and the water. Dip the cauliflower pieces into the batter and place them on the prepared baking sheet as you go.
- Bake for 15 minutes, remove from oven, flip, brush with the remaining 1/4 cup of hot sauce. Then bake for 10 minutes more.
- Stir together 1/2 cup plain 2% Greek yogurt and 3 tablespoons
crumbled blue cheese.