- 10 medium carrots, peeled & sliced
- 3 small bunches of broccolini, trimmed
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp pink Himalayan salt
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 2 lbs. boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/3 cup coconut aminos
- 3 10 oz. bags riced cauliflower, frozen
- 1 cucumber, peeled & sliced
- Boil chicken tenders approx. 20 minutes or until cooked throughout.
- Peel and slice the carrots and garlic. Add 1/4 cup of coconut oil to sauté pan and cook carrots until tender 10-15 minutes (with lid on). Then, add broccolini and garlic.. cook for an additional 5 min.
- Add frozen cauliflower and cook stirring occasionally, coating with coconut oil.
- Cut the chicken into bite-size pieces and mix into stir-fry. Add coconut aminos.
- Stir until all ingredients are incorporated & hot.
- Season with pink sea salt & garnish with fresh cucumber slices. Serve immediately.
Try these fun add-ins:
- Fresh pineapple
- Sliced Roma tomatoes
What is the difference between Broccoli & broccolini?
Broccoli is a member of the cabbage family. While most are often used for its large florets, the entire plant is edible.
Broccolini is a hybrid vegetable that is a cross between broccoli and Chinese broccoli. It has smaller florets, edible leaves and a milder taste than broccoli.