- 2 teaspoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 White or Yellow Onion, diced
- 2 Cloves Garlic, minced
- 2-3 Tablespoons Fresh Sage, minced
- 8oz Mushrooms, sliced
- 1 Package Spiralized Butternut Squash
- 2 Cups Kale, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 2 Tablespoons Vegetable Broth or Water
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper, to taste
Warm olive oil in deep sauté pan over medium-low heat, and sauté onion for about 5 minutes, or until soft.
Once onion is soft, add in the garlic, sage, and mushrooms and sauté for another 5 aminutes.
Add in butternut squash noodles, kale leaves, the splash of vegetable broth or water*, and sea salt, stir, then cover the pot and let vegetables cook for another 5-10 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally to keep the noodles from sticking.
*Make sure whatever liquid you use simmers once you add it in the pan so the vegetables can steam. If it isn’t simmering, just turn up the heat slightly.
Season with additional salt if needed, and freshly ground black pepper. Enjoy!
P.S. If you feel like living on the edge, add some pats of butter.Print Recipe