Dairy-Free. Egg-Free. Wheat Free.Soy Free. Peanut Free.
- 1 cup vegan/soy-free butter (softened)
- 16 oz. almond butter
- 1 bag powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 tsp coconut oil
- 1 10 oz. bag of Enjoy Life Chocolate Chips
- Cream together the butter, almond butter, and vanilla until smooth. Then, slowly incorporate the powdered sugar until blended well.
- Chill the mixture in the freezer for 30 minutes or until firm enough to roll into balls. Once chilled, roll into 1 inch balls and place on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Put a toothpick in each one to allow for easy dipping and place back into the freezer to set again for approx. 30 min.
- While they are setting, make the chocolate coating. Start by placing 2 tsp. of coconut oil in a small pot on the stovetop then add chocolate chips. Keep stirring on low continuously for 3-5 minutes while chocolate becomes creamy and smooth.
- When very firm, dip each ball into the prepared chocolate leaving a small oval shape on top without chocolate just where the toothpick is inserted. Allow excess to drip off then place back onto parchment paper. You can leave toothpicks in, or remove and cover the small hole by dipping your finger in water and gently smoothing over.
- Place back in the freezer for 30 min. Then they are ready to enjoy.*I recommend storing these in the refrigerator or freezer to keep the chocolate coating firm (if any are left that long)! Try sprinkling a tad of coarse sea salt on top of the dipped chocolate before setting the final time. It’s positively delicious!No baking.
Only 6 ingredients.
Peanut free (for classrooms).