- 1 Cup Milk
- 1/4 Cup Vegetable/Canola Oil
- 1 Egg
- 1 Box Kodiak Cakes Coconut Chocolate Chip Energy Bake Muffin Mix – 14oz
- 1/4 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1/4 Cup (heaping 1/4 Cup) Whole Flaxseed
- 3 Tbsp (scant 1/4 Cup) Chia Seeds
- 1 Cup Shaved Coconut Flakes, divided
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease muffin pan. Combine eggs and milk in a medium/small bowl.
- In a larger bowl, combine muffin mix, brown sugar, flaxseed, chia seeds, and half of the coconut flakes. Add milk/egg mixture. Combine until smooth.
- Pour into greased muffin cups until 3/4 full.
- Bake 14-18 minutes or until golden brown and inserted toothpick comes out slightly moist. Makes 12 muffins.
- Serve with fresh fruit and juice any day of the week. Enjoy!