- 10.5 ounce can Laura Lynn Cream of Mushroom condensed soup
- 8 oz. Laura Lynn sour cream
- 24-ounce bag Harvest Farms boneless, skinless chicken breasts (6 individually wrapped pieces)
- 6 slices Laura Lynn Center Cut Bacon
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Chef Paul Prudhomme Poultry Magic seasoning blend
- Laura Lynn Canola Oil cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spray a 9 x 13-inch casserole dish with Laura Lynn canola oil cooking spray, set aside.
- In a medium-size bowl, mix together the cream of mushroom soup and sour cream. Spread 1/3 of the mixture into casserole dish and spread evenly.
- Season chicken breast with salt and black pepper on one side and Chef Paul Poultry Magic on the other.
- Roll the chicken breast and wrap a slice of bacon around it. Place in prepared casserole dish. Repeat with remaining chicken.
- Spoon remaining sauce evenly over the top of the chicken breasts.
- Bake uncovered in preheated oven for 45 minutes or until internal temperature of chicken is at least 165 degrees and sauce is bubbling.
- Serve with rice and your favorite green vegetables.