1.5 cups (or 12 oz) of gingersnap cookie crumbs
1/3 cup of granulated sugar
1 stick of melted butter
2 cups of fresh peeled and diced peaches (about 5 – 6 peaches)
2 cups of fresh blueberries
Juice of one lime
1/2 tsp fresh lime zest
1/4 tsp dried ginger
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 cup granulated sugar
3 Tbsp cornstarch
1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 cup crushed gingersnap cookie crumbs
- 4 Tbsp chilled butter
- Preheat oven to 375°.
Mix ingredients for the gingersnap crust in a food processor. Spoon mixture into a greased 9.5 inch glass pie plate and pat mixture evenly along the bottom and sides of the dish. Bake for 8 -10 minutes. Remove pie crust from oven and set aside to cool.
- Place peaches, blueberries, lime juice and lime zest in a bowl and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, mix dry ingredients together. Then, add dry ingredients to fruit pie filling bowl and stir until well-mixed. Transfer fruit mixture to pie crust, distributing evenly across the pie plate.
- Pulse ingredients for the topping in a food processor. Sprinkle crumb topping evenly across pie.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes. Allow pie to cool before serving. Enjoy as-is or with a scoop of vanilla ice cream!