- 2 cups fresh or frozen blueberries
- 2 tbsp. chia seedsNote: You may use any fruit you like in place of blueberries.
- Place blueberries in a medium saucepan over medium to medium-low heat and mash them until smooth and warmed through.
- Add chia seeds and stir. Place jam into airtight container and allow to cool. Can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 7 days. The longer jam is allowed to sit the thicker it will become.
- To make the waffles, follow package directions on the Kodiak Cakes package.