- 1 1/2 cup flour
- 1 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
- 1 egg or 2 egg whites
- 1 cup mashed bananas
- 2 tbsp Betsy’s Best Gourmet Almond Butter
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a bowl combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt (stir to combine).
- In a separate bowl mash bananas and add sugar, Betsy’s Best Gourmet Almond Butter, oil and eggs (stir to combine).
- Add liquid ingredients to dry ingredients and gently stir until moistened (careful to not over-stir).
- Spray a loaf pan with cooking spray and pour in mixture.
- In a separate bowl add topping ingredients and stir until crumble forms.
- Add to the top of the banana bread mixture and bake in the oven for 40 minutes or until knife comes out clean.