- 1 can sweetened condensed milk (use regular or dairy-free)
- 1 tub whipped topping (like Cool Whip or a non-dairy brand), thawed
- 20-ounce can crushed pineapple in its own juice, very well drained (save the juice for another use)
- 1 cup diced fresh strawberries (additional for garnish, if desired)
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 1/3 cup mini chocolate chips (additional for garnish, if desired
- Fresh mint sprigs and/or maraschino cherries, optional garnishes
- In a large mixing bowl, stir all ingredients together, EXCEPT banana slices and garnishes.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve; fold in banana slices just before serving; garnish as desired.
- Alternatively, spoon into individual serving dishes, layer with sliced bananas and strawberries and top with a few chocolate chips and a cherry. Cover and chill until ready to serve.