- 1 Ripe Banana
- 1/4 cup Almond Flour
- 1/4 cup Coconut Flour
- 2 Tbsp. Almond Butter
- 2 tsp. Honey
- 1 tsp. Pure Maple Syrup
- 1/4 tsp. Nutmeg
- 1 Tbsp. Coconut Sugar
- 2 tsp. Cinnamon, separated
- Mash banana in a large bowl and stir in almond butter, maple syrup, and honey.
- In a separate small bowl, stir together almond flour, coconut flour, nutmeg, and 1 tsp. of cinnamon.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and stir until a dough forms.
- Separate dough into 12 – 14 evenly sized balls.
- In a shallow bowl stir together coconut sugar and remaining 1 tsp. of cinnamon. Roll each dough ball in cinnamon sugar mixture.
- Serve, or store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.