- 2 lbs. Ground Bison
- 2 tbsp Demi glacé (beef base paste or powder)
- 1 tbsp squeeze garlic
- 1 tbsp seasoning salt
- Big pinch of Pure ground pepper and Pink Himalayan sea salt
- 12 strips bacon, cooked
- Top the whole thing off with roasted corn queso!
- Mix all ingredients together with the bison and gently form the patties.
- Place Bison Burgers on the grill and cook each for about 10 minutes for a medium-well-done burger.
- Top with bacon strips, fresh basil leaves, and roasted corn quest cheese sauce.