- 3C pretzels, crushed
- 1C brown sugar
- 1⁄2C margarine, melted
- 1 pack cream cheese
- 1C sugar
- 1T vanilla extract
- 2 – 3.4 oz. boxes orange gelatin
- 1⁄2C water, boiling
- 2C whipped cream
- In one mixing bowl, combine the crushed pretzels, brown sugar and margarine. Line the bottom of the baking dish with the mixture, reserving 1⁄2C for the top.
- In another mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until smooth.
- In a third mixing bowl, whisk together the gelatin and the boiling water until dissolved.
- Add the dissolved gelatin to the cream cheese, mixing until smooth.
- Fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese/gelatin mixture.
- Pour the mixture carefully into the dish over the crust, spreading to the corners. Sprinkle the reserved crust on top and refrigerate until set.