- 3 cups mashed sweet potatoes
- 3/4 cups cane sugar
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. nutmeg
- 4 Tbsp. vegan, soy-free butter (melted)
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 flax eggs*
- 4 tbsp. vegan, soy-free butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup gluten-free all-purpose flour
- 1/2 – 1 cup pecans, chopped (optional)
- Mix filling ingredients together and place in a 9×13 rectangular baking pan.
- Mix together the topping ingredients, then crumble and place on top of casserole.
- Bake at 350°F for approximately 35-45 minutes.