- 1/4 Olive Oil
- 1 Vidalia Onion cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 Pint Cherry Tomatoes
- 1/2 cup Abby J’s Smokin Hot Sauce
- 1 Tbl. Garlic
- 1 Red Bell Pepper cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 Yellow Bell Pepper cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 Green Jalapeño or Bell pepper cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 pkg. Johnsonville Brats, cut into 1-inch slices
- Wooden Skewers
- Soak Skewers in water at least 30 minutes before placing on the grill.
- In a Rubbermaid container combine the Smokin Hot Sauce, and Garlic & half the oil.
- Add onions, and peppers and marinade for at least an hour.
- Drain and reserve the marinade.
- Thread bratwurst and vegetables alternately on skewers.
- Brush with reserved marinade and brush olive oil on a grill pan.
- Grill over medium heat, turn and baste often until vegetables are soft and bratwurst is cooked for approximately 15 to 20 minutes.