- 1 stick unsalted butter
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 Laura Lynn ready to bake pie crusts
- 2 1/2 pounds sliced granny smith apples
- 1/2 cup sugar, plus 2 tablespoons for the top 1 cup cranberries frozen
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 egg white slightly beaten
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt the one stick of butter with the brown sugar
- place one pie crust in the cast iron.
- Prepare apples and toss the sugar, cinnamon and cranberries together.
- Place this mixture into the cast iron and top with the other pie crust.
- Brush with the egg white and place in the oven and bake for 50 minutes or until golden brown..