- 6-pint size mason jars
- 2 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lb. ground beef or turkey
- 1 tbsp. Taco Seasonings
- 1 jar Abby J’s Bean & Herb Salsa
- 2 cups frozen corn, thawed & warmed
- 1 head romaine, chopped
- 1 cup shredded pepper jack cheese
- 1 cup diced tomatoes
- Kosher Salt
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat.
- Add beef or turkey and season with salt and taco seasoning.
- Cook until deeply golden about 8 to 10 minutes.
- Among 6 mason jars, layer beef, salsa, corn, romaine, cheese, and tomatoes.
- Pack in the cooler for game day and Enjoy!